When you join hands with us for a job search, you have the right to – Transparency
We at Destinationone want you to make a wise and well- informed decision and hence, you will experience a free and open flow of information with regard to
- Management style of the Client Organization
- The role and expectations
- Culture, goals and the vision of the organization
We will make sure that once you give us the task of finding you a suitable role, the journey from day one till you get there will help you grow and learn.
We value and respect your time which we believe is a sign of professionalism. At every stage we will respond to your queries swiftly and clarify your doubts with utmost sincerity. A stream of updates will regularly be given and structured timeframes and deadlines will be established to achieve the goals in as little time as possible.
Employee Non- Disclosure and Confidentiality Agreement
- As Human Resource professionals we make sure that all your vital information is kept confidential such as (e.g., Social Security numbers, performance reviews, reference checks, health-related information, previous pay packages and Legal issues etc.)
- Before disclosing any information we will take your approval.
- We advise our clients to preserve employee confidentiality as well.
- We will maintain a balance by sharing only that information which the client must know to make a well- informed decision.
Our team will never burden you with a time limit to make a decision, though it is vital for us to keep our client’s deadlines into consideration. We are not in favor of you making a hurried commitment, and, therefore, we will give you enough time to make a wise decision.