- You are required to complete an availability form every week, to be submitted no later than 4:00pm PST each Wednesday. If you have open availability there is no need to complete a form. Not completing a form will indicate you have open availability.
- Time sheets are your responsibility. They must be signed by the client
- Loss of your time sheet will result in a payroll delay
- Time sheets are to be submitted via email every Sunday at 12:00am (Midnight)
- Pay Day is every Friday via direct deposit. Payroll via cheque will be sent by mail. Please allow 3-4 business days for delivery. Your paystub will be sent by email by default
- Work is to start and finish at the specified time. If the client requires you to stay late, you are required to do so.
- If you are late, or leave early, time will be rounded to the nearest 15 minute block.
- Always arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of your shift.
- All injuries are to be reported to the office immediately, regardless of how minor the injury may be.
- If for any reason you are unable to work, you are required to notify us 24 hours prior to the start of your scheduled shift. Failure to do so, or failure to report for a scheduled shift will result in us not placing you for future shifts
Criminal Record Check
- All employees of Destinationone Consulting Inc. are subject to a Criminal Background Check. The fee for this report is $30.45. This will be deducted from your first paycheque. By signing below you are granting Destinationone Consulting permission to conduct this background check, further, you agree to the one-time fee of $30.45 to be deducted from your first paycheque.
- Do you have any existing medical conditions or treatments that will effect your ability to perform regular duties upon placement?
- All placements are temporary to start. It’s your job to shine when you arrive. You are responsible to provide your own personal protective equipment (PPE) for all placements if applicable.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and compliance to these policies and procedures. Should you have any questions please contact the office at
+1 (604) 639-3131
Email Policies and Procedures Sheet to : firstname.lastname@example.org